Dunn Property Management is an Arkansas-based full service real estate company that specializes in brokerage, investment management, and property management.
We are committed to providing prompt and personal service. Our goal is to treat each investment property, each owner, and tenant with the individual care and attention they deserve. We have extensive knowledge of the Northwest Arkansas area and offer our clients the finest in professional, reliable service. Dunn Property Management’s mission is to maximize the value of investor portfolios through efficient operations and strategic planning. We strive for both owner and tenant satisfaction.
The Dunn Property Management portfolio includes multiple high profile properties and tenants within Northwest Arkansas and Northeast Oklahoma. The portfolio currently includes over 850 units and over 1,000,000 square feet of residential and commercial space. Dunn Property Management has the knowledge, experience, expertise, and drive to help your investment succeed.
Whitley Dunn, CCIM
President, Executive Broker
- Graduate of the Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas with a BSBA in Marketing.
- Negotiated and procured leasing contracts for over 71 million square feet of commercial space per year.
- Involved in planning, developing, and contacts for over $200 million in real estate in the past 25 years.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation from the CCIM Institute.
- Real Estate Licensed in Arkansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma. Licensed with Lindsey & Associates, Inc.
- Previous experience includes negotiations, purchasing, and strategy as a Senior Buyer for Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Graduate of the University of Louisville with a BSBA in Accounting
- Joined Dunn Property Management in 2015
- 15 years of Real Estate Accounting Experience
- 35 years of Accounting and Auditing experience
- Specializes in Property Management Accounting
- Licensed with Lindsey & Associates, Inc.
- Joined Dunn Property Management in 2018
- 20 years of Property Management/Real Estate Experience
- Specializes in Residential Property Management
- Licensed with Lindsay & Associates, Inc.